Friday, April 18, 2008

Journal #9

(Media Studies)
This week I would like to talk about the presentations that are being done in class. I am really enjoying them, even if my group has not gone yet. I have found that they are extremely informative, as most have taken the entire class. I feel that they are very in depth, and I have learned a lot. I think that the visuals, like the clothing that are similar to the decades, are a nice part of the presentations as it is something different than just a poster. I find that learning about these decades are very interesting, especially to see that some things that were popular then are still popular now. I really liked working on my presentation with my group, and I learned a lot while working on it. It is a nice change from the basic essays that we always have to write. I think this kind of presentation enables us to learn and see things about a different topic that we might normally just learn about with writing notes. I hope my group gets to present soon and hopefully everyone will like it. Even though one group has done the fifties already, my group has some different information, so it shouldn't be repetitive.

No comments: