Friday, April 4, 2008

Journal #7

(Medis Studies)
This week I would like to talk again about our project on different decades. My group is doing the 1950's, and it is going quite well. We are filming a skit along with our own individual topics. The skit combines all of our topics into one, including music, fashion and family. The skit is taking a lot of time, but it should come together nicely. We have a script and everything, so the main problem is remembering the lines and acting out the parts at the right time. Having props for the set from Mrs. Briden's room is very beneficial, and I do not know how we could have done the skit without it. If anything, it will be extremely entertaining, and we are adding on some bloopers too. It should be really funny, and depict some of the common things that occurred in this decade. I am the camera-woman, and even though I'm not very good at it, I don't think it will look that bad. (fingers crossed) Anyway, I am learning a lot about the decade, and it is a very fun assignment.

No comments: